Great News!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great News!!!

Post by Matthew on 11/22/2013, 9:14 am

Well, as the title says, we've got some great news!!! We're going to be racing during the FRS off-season!!! Woohoo!!! I was wondering what I was going to do with my life without racing over the next 12 weeks, but we have an answer now!!! We found a series down south, where the weather's still warm, that's going to continue racing through the winter. It's a bit toned down compared to FRS with the cars being a little slower and less powerful, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just means that it won't be quite as intense, and THAT means we can have some fun!!! Not that racing with FRS isn't fun, but when the stress of a tight championship battle gets to you, it becomes a little... rough. We've got a new car for this series, and the number is still going to be #23, but Goodyear won't be on the car for the winter. Instead, we'll be running with Advanced Auto Parts on the hood for the most part. I just can't wait to race this winter!!! There's 10 races, including 1 on a road course. I've struggled at road courses, but this might give me a chance to practice for the 2 road course races that FRS will have next year. Either way, I'm really looking forward to it!!!

Matthew
Admin

View user profile http://msracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top